Aquarius Aromatheraphy & Soap Supplies Soap Making Supplies
Cosmetic Supplies
Spa Supplies
Mineral Makeup Supplies
Packaging Supplies
My Account Shopping Cart Checkout
Manufacturers
What's New? more

I'm Too Sexy! - Phthalate Free
$3.95CAD
Search

Advanced Search
Information
Affiliations & Links
Recipes
Shipping & Returns
Privacy Notice
Conditions of Use
About Aquarius
Contact Us
Vegetable Glycerin
[7-G100]
$3.45CAD

Food-grade vegetable glycerin is 99.7% pure, with the remaining 0.3% being water.

Available Options:
Volume:
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 19 March, 2008.
Customers who bought this product also purchased

Meditation Blend

4lb White Starburst Clearophane Bags - Food Safe

50ml Amber Glass Bottle with orifice Reducer and Black Cap
Reviews Write Review
There are currently no product reviews.
Account more
Login
Account
Order History
Shopping Cart more
0 items
Search

Advanced Search
Notifications more
Notify me of updates to Vegetable Glycerin
Tell A Friend
 
Tell someone you know about this product.
Reviews more
Write a review on this product!
Currencies
Email Newsletter icon Register for Aquarius Aromatherapy & Soap Inc. email updates

IndieBeauty
Soap Guild